Hello, here in this article, we are going to tell you how you can download mi drop for pc. MiDrop also knows as a shareme app nowadays.
Mi Drop is one of the best and most preferred file-sharing application for Android; it was designed and developed by the leading smartphone manufacturing company Redmi.
ShareMe offers you fantastic speed, simple and easy to use interface, ads-free experience, resume interrupted transfers, and speed faster than 200x then Bluetooth.
You will get multiple premium features for free.
Still, the only disadvantage of using the app is that you can not directly use it on windows or mac, Even the application is not available for iPhone.
Now comes to the central point, how you can download and install Mi Drop (ShareMe) for PC, the only way to install any android application, including mi drop, is an android emulator.
Android emulator will cere the base of the android operating system on your pc and allows you to install and experience the features of any android application on windows and mac also.
There are multiple android emulators, here in this article we to the complete instruction with one of the free and most preferred bluestacks android emulator.
Download and Install Mi Drop for PC (Windows And Mac)
Here below I share a complete step by step process to download and install this app on your pc and also you can watch the above video for reference.
- In order to install mi drop for pc, first, you have to install blueStacks in pc, You can download this free android emulator from their official website.
- We have combined both blueStacks android emulator and ShareMe apk in one zip file; You can download the file by click on the “Download” button.
- Once you have completed the downloading process, extract the zip file, you will get both blueStacks android emulator and mi drop apk.
- Click on the setup file of blueStacks android emulator, follow the instructions to install it in your pc.
- Once you have done with the installation process, You will get all the options like android; android emulator will create the base of android to install any android application in pc.
- Now, as like the smartphone, Go to the Google Playstore, please search for the Mi Drop and install it.
After completing the installation process, you are done with all the things; now, you share files between your PC and smartphone with Mi Drop easily.
Now let’s understand how you can install mi drop (ShareMe) with the apk file in the zip you have downloaded.
And I also share how you can download xender on pc so make sure to read that one also.
Download Mi Drop (ShareMe) on your pc
If any of you are facing a problem or issue with the play store then you can follow the below process and install ShareMe on pc with the below steps.
- First of all, open bluestacks android emulator.
- Now on the sidebar, you will get the options to install apk; click on that.
- Locate your apk and click on install; the application will be install.
That’s how you install any Mi Drop on pc and any other application you have.
Talking about the mac, you can install mi drop in it with the same method, you need to download the mac version of bluestacks android emulator.
Which is available on their official website, you can also go with any other android emulator such as nox app player which we used to install vidmate pc.
Features of ShareMe (Mi Drop) App
Mi Drop is a preferred file sharing application because of its cool features, here are some highlights of ShareMe app.
- Mi Drop offers you an Ad-free application; mostly in the all file-sharing application, there are multiple ads.
- It doesn’t matter where are you from; you can experience this application in multiple languages.
- Allows you the send big files without any constriction, if you face any problem or the transfer is disconnected, then the application will enable you to resume interrupted transfers.
- Mi Drop for pc features a straightforward and easy to use interface and will also allow you to sort out every file to the category. This application is entirely user-friendly.
- You will experience the speed faster than 200x then Bluetooth, even the application is also faster than other file sharing apps.
- ShareME works offline; there is no need for the internet to send or receive the files.
- You can transfer the files in all formats, including document files, pictures, movies, music, and so much more to any devices.
Those are some cool features of Mi Drop, and because of such features, most of the users prefer to go with mi drop when it comes to file-sharing in android.
Mi Drop is a preferred file-sharing application for android, there are multiple file-sharing application our they’re but because of its premium features.
ShareMe on pc is mostly used by the professionals, the app is entirely free, and even you will not experience the add in it.
We hope this article on mi drop for pc is helpful for you, if the article is useful for you in any manner then kindly share it on social media if there is a problem in following the instauration get in touch with us.
Please stay connected with us for such informative posts.