Hey, do you want to download google indic keyboard on pc? Then you are in the right place.
Because in this article I share how you can install the google indic keyboard on your pc.
So just continue with this article but before I start let’s discuss google indic keyboard.
Google Indic Keyboard is a very popular keyboard developed by google and has more than 100 million active users.
This keyboard is loved by millions of people and has a 4.4-star rating on the play store.
The main thing most people like about this keyboard is its simplicity and ease of the user interface.
Now Google launched its other keyboard known as he Gboard and we also discussed how you can install the Gboard app on the pc.
Here is the same problem as most of the articles we discussed before that this app also not available on the windows store.
So here we installed it on our pc with the help of the android emulator make sure you follow the complete process.
How to download Google Indic Keyboard on pc?
As I discussed before that this app is not officially available on the windows so here, I used bluestacks android emulator.
Follow below step by step process to download and install the google indic keyboard on your pc.
- First, download and save the google indic keyboard file from the below download button.
- Now extract the file and double click on the bluestacks installer to install it on your pc.
- Once you install it on pc then open it and sign in with your Google account to access the play store.
- On the next step open the play store app and search for the google indic keyboard there.
- Now look for the app and click on the install button it will install on your pc as you do it in pc.
- Here you can see the open button so click on the open button to run google indic keyboard on the pc.
And done! Set up the app on your pc as you set up on your mobile.
It might possible that some you get an error in this method so here is an alternative method to download google indic keyboard for pc.
Install the google indic keyboard apk on pc
So, if you are getting an error with the play store installation then follow below step by step process.
- First, download the google indic keyboard apk on your pc and we also provide on this file.
- On the next step open the bluestacks and click on three dots as we do in the all article.
- Now select the apk file from the pc and it will automatically install on your pc.
- You can see the google indic keyboard icon on your pc so click on that to start the app.
So this the complete downloading process and make sure you only follow this process if you are getting the error with the first one.
This is the same process to download this app on your mac pc also.
Before you go here I share some of the best features of this app so make sure you take a look at those.
Some cool features of this app
Here I share only a few features of this app that are also available on the pc.
- The first feature I like in this app is in this keyboard many languages are available and you can type on any of them.
- Also in this app, there is one feature known as a translation mode which helps you to translate a word in your native languages by speaking in English.
- There is one mode known as a handwriting mode with this mode you can directly type on your phone screen.
- In this app, you will also find the Hinglish mode which is also great in the suggestions.
So these are few features and you can use the google indic keyboard on pc to explore all other features.
Here we install the google indic feature on our pc with the help of the bluestacks android emulator.
And also discussed a total of two methods you can go with which one you like and more comfortable.
If you have any questions on the google keyboard then let me know in the comment box and I will help you to solve it.
Also, don’t forget to share this article and thank you for reading the article 😊.