Hey, do you want to download CamHi app on your pc? Then you are in the right place.
Because in this article I share how you can download and install the camhi app on your pc.
So just continue with this article, but before we start what is the camhi app and how we are going to download it.
CamHi app which helps you to watch the footage of the camera live on your mobile phone.
You can connect the camera with this app and then you are able to watch the live video on this app with the mobile phone.
But this app is officially not available on the pc so we can just download it and install it on our pc directly.
Don’t worry because here we share a complete step by step process which guides you from scratch.
Here we used the android emulator which helps to run the android apps on your pc.
So, with this, we can install this app on our pc and use it as we used it on the mobile phone.
How to download and install CamHi on your pc?
As I discussed before that we must use the android emulator so here I used the bluestacks is an android emulator.
Let’s get started:
- First, download and save the below file on your pc, once it downloaded then extract it one folder.
- Now double click on the bluestacks installer and install it on your pc by following the installation step.
- Once you installed start the app and click on the play store icon available there to start the play store.
- Here you have to log in with your Gmail account to start the play store so do it.
- Now click on the search bar and search for the CamHi app in the play store app.
- Select the app that you want to install and then click on the install button to start the installation process.
- It will take some time to install and once it installs click on the open button to start the CamHi app on your pc.
And done now you can see that this app working smoothly on your pc and you can use it like normal usages.
If you are a Mac user then with this same process you can install the camhi app on your Mac.
Now it might possible that some of you are getting some error during the installation.
If you also getting the error then you can follow the below alternative process to install the camhi app on your pc.
Install CamHi app on pc with the apk file
Follow this process only if you are facing issues with the first one because it might possible that you are able to install the latest version of this app.
So, let’s get started:
- First, download the CamHi apk file and save it on your pc I also provide the file with the above file.
- Now open the bluestacks app and click on the three dots and then click on the select apk option.
- On the next step select the apk file from your pc and click on the open button, it will automatically install the app.
- Once the app installed you can see the app icon on your dashboard click on that to start the app.
So, this the complete process to install the CamHi app on your pc with the apk file.
Now before you go let’s take a look at some best features of this app.
Some best features of this app
Here are some best features of the CamHi app which help you to get an overview of this app.
- You can view the real-time video on your phone or pc with the help of the CamHi app.
- If you want to take a photo of the video then you can also take a photo of the real-time video.
- There is PTZ control available and you can also video playback in your SD Card.
- In this app, you can also set a time zone with your mobile phone time and other time setting available there.
I only share some of the best features of the CamHi app which are also available if you use this app on your pc.
Also Read: Download CamScanner for pc
Here we download the CamHi app on our pc and install on our pc with the different method.
If any of you facing any issue during the installation then let me know in the comment box.
I will help you to solve your problem and also make sure you subscribe to our blog for more updates.
And don’t forget to share this article on your social media handle so your friends can also install CamHi app on their pc.
Thank you so much for reading this article and for supporting me 😊.